what is he like?


sometimes i wonder what he's like. the person made specially for me.

Does he have the same characters and personalities as me, so that we get along easily and have the same opinions?
Or does he have the opposite character and personalities, so that we can fill in each others weaknesses?

Does he make my heart beat faster whenever he's close to me, so that i go blushing red every time he passes me?
Or does he make me feel calm whenever i'm close to him, so that i feel like i'm in the most comfortable place in the world each time i sit next to him?

Is he humorous, so that he can make me smile whenever i'm feeling down?
Or is he melancholic, so that he can feel the pain i feel and cry together when i need someone to cry with?

Is he the friendly type, who can make me feel i've got a best friend for life?
Or is he the loving type, who can make me feel like an angel in the clouds with his sweet words?

whatever he's like, as long as he likes me for who i am, i'll be loyal 'til the end of time...

0 komentar:

Clock

Labels

Followers

 

a blue blog ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspiração: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustração: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)