thank you for your 'thanks'


nothing can make me happier than hear someone say 'thank you'.

just knowing that someone is happy because of what we've done, or simply for being there for them, it just gives me the best feeling.

recently, one of my friends said thank you to me. i know it's something usual, but strangely it made me feel wonderful. he thanked me for the 1,5 hour chat we did. he said thank you ONLY for the short chat we had the night before. to me, the chat was nothing special. just talking with an old friend about what we want for the future, laughing at how foolish we were when we were still kids, remembering the good old times we had together. turns out it meant something to him, it made him think more seriously about what he wanted for his future. and he said thank you for it. it gives me a great feeling to know that only a simple chat could actually do some good for someone else :)

this is why i always try my best to make others happy. i want to make my presence meaningful to those around me.

my happiness is seeing others happy :)

0 komentar:

Clock

Labels

Followers

 

a blue blog ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspiração: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustração: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)